Hard work is a force to be reckoned with especially when embroidered with the UP Big Boy 4014 gold shield. That's why we built the Force Bomber jacket - a simple yet stylish Canyon Cloth™ canvas jacket that embodies the traditional bomber jacket. Originally built to be convenient for fighter pilots in its agility, the classic bomber jacket has bellowed sleeves and a bulky fit for comfort - we took the bulk out. Part of the POWER MOVE™ series, this jacket is equipped with exaggerated articulated elbows and a Flex Action bi-swing back for the guys that reach and swing on the job. We don't stop there when it comes to comfort. The Force Bomber is equipped with gator cuff sleeves and a ribbed waistband to trap in heat. You'll find a soft, blanket lining on the inside, making this jacket a new favorite go-to.
The Force Bomber is the perfect alliance between style and function. Keep this one at the front of your closet.
CLICK HERE FOR THE HAT
- 10 oz., 100% cotton Canyon Cloth™ canvas
- Inside twill blanket lining and quilted nylon-lined sleeves
- POWER MOVE™ features include Flex Action back and articulated elbows
- Right chest zippered pocket
- Bellowed kangaroo pouch pockets
- Reinforced stitching on high-stress seams
- Ribbed waistband
- Storm cuff
- Heavy-duty, YKK metal zipper with easy-grab zipper pull